FYI


Saturday, September 11, 2010

That was then, but this is NOW!

Not only did I ignore my blog for a few months, it also passed me by that I had my one-year blogoversary in June!!! I started this platform for showing off sharing craft and recycling ideas on the 15th of June 2009, not realising that I would get sucked into a whole new world that I had no idea it existed. My first post was a modest little button number (Click HERE to go back down memory lane with me...) Sweet. While I only posted intermittently at the beginning, quickly my ambition got piqued and I began to post on a regular basis.

Ok, so I missed the blogoversary. Nonetheless today I spontaneously felt that it was time for a blog make-over. Somehow the black background of the old Craft-Werk might have played a part in not attracting me back to my blog. So out with the old and in with the new!

This was then:


But this is now! 


Ahhhhhhhhhh, feeling a revived interest already. I hope you like the fresher, friendlier, lighter look of Craft-Werk and will get used to it. By the way - the header image is a close-up of one of my earlier creations. Decorative, practical - yet total superfluous *hahaha*. Check my little pins from July 2009...

While I was at it, I also updated the "featured" buttons to their current versions. Looks like other blog owners are much better at re-designing and refreshening their looks.  I will have to scan blogland and see what else is now the tech-wise must-have.

Crafty Greetings and Best,

1 comment:

Yasmine said...

Sonja, I loooove your new blog look! The red is so beautiful and energizing...welcome back!