FYI


Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Star on Saturday #3

Hello... I'll give it another try and see whether my link widget works this time.


As I did not craft anything this week, I can't link my own favourite post of the week. But what about you? Anything that stood out this week? I'd love it if you had something to share with all the other insatiable crafters out there...

Please link up below. And remember the rules:

  1. The project has to be yours. (But it doesn't matter whether it was posted on your blog or you posted it as a guest post somewhere else.)
  2. Only one link per week.
  3. You need to link back to the party via link or button.
  4. Anything vaguely crafty goes: Projects, re-dos, before and afters, recipes, how tos, also blogging tips.
  5. By taking part you agree to Craft-Werk using an image from your post to include in the "Feature" post on Sunday.


Best,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonja, I hope we can get more people coming to your party. It's a great concept and you're a wonderful hostess. Thank you for hosting this week -- I know you've been very busy with classes and so forth!

Molly Anne said...

Oooh I did lots of crafting this week but none that I've posted about yet (I was too busy making the stuff you know) - I will have to join up next week!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

New to your blog! Thanks for hosting.