FYI


Monday, March 8, 2010

Shout Out: Someday Crafts

Chances are you already know Michelle's brilliant and several times daily-updated blog Someday Crafts!?

 
Well, if you don't, now is the time to check her site out. I love it - there are beautiful, practical, easy, inspiring craft projects on her site every day. And today I am getting a mention with my bottle bottoms creations. Remember them? I cut off the bottoms of old fizzy drinks bottles and made flower decorations from them. I still have a few unfinished ones lying around on my desk, and tonight they came in very handy as bead trays while I was making some of my bead ball objects. So versatile *haha*...
Anyway, go on over there and leave her a comment - tell her I said hi ;-)...
I have a couple of projects in the pipeline here. I am working on a charity shop find... Not really sure whether I like the outcome, but I will show it in due course. Meanwhile I have also (re-)activated my etsy shop. If you scroll down you can find the widget at the end of this blog page. - Etsy is dangerous, though - I have just shopped around there and ordered a few bits and pieces for crafting. Hehe, and then my Paypal somehow closed on me, and I couldn't go through with the second order... Well, maybe it is better this way.
Best,

1 comment:

Casi Yost said...

Thanks for the comment! Love your blog!

cheers!!!