FYI


Friday, March 19, 2010

Second Star on Saturday

Did you write and craft much this last week? Well, I got two little projects done - and wish I could have done more. But alas - life doesn't always let me do what I want to do. I am pretty busy with my college course at the mo, and then there is also family duties and a string of visitors who are staying with us. 

A big thank you, by the way, to all the nice people who took the time to leave a comment on one of my posts. I do try and return the visit, but it's entirely possible that I sometimes miss someone. Ooops. Not intentional! I know how GREAT it is to receive feedback. ANY kind of feedback - even just a one-word-post like "cool" can make my day. 
How about making somebody else's day next? Do you have a favourite project that you posted on your blog this last week? I'd love to see it. Please do post it here on "The Star on Saturday" linking party. And then visit the other participants' sites and leave a comment for them.


The rules:

  1. The project has to be yours. (But it doesn't matter whether it was posted on your blog or you posted it as a guest post somewhere else.)
  2. Only one link per week.
  3. You need to link back to the party via link or button.
  4. Anything vaguely crafty goes: Projects, re-dos, before and afters, recipes, how tos, also blogging tips.
If I were to add a link, it would be my Easter Eggorations... they were my favourite post this week, because it was such an easy craft and yet turned out really nice. 

What is your favourite post of the week? Please link up!!!


Best,















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonja, I loved your eggs too. I linked up my mirror -- I know you and others have already seen it, but I really am happy with how it turned out, and it was so easy to do -- just took time and "luck" (haha). Thank you for hosting the party! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Sonja,

vielleicht gefällt dir diese Kette?

http://de.dawanda.com/product/9097426-Vorerst-reserviert-Alice-Steampunk-Kette-No-2

Ich habe sie vorerst für dich reserviert- du kannst ja in Ruhe darüber nachdenken und wenn du sie nicht haben möchtest, sag mir bitte auch bescheid.

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag!
LG Dani

Remodelaholic said...

Hey, I just noticed the party... LIttle slow here! I will put it on my party list!