FYI


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Highlights of the First Star on Saturday

My very own little linking party "The Star on Saturday" took place for the first time yesterday. Many thanks to those select few who took part!!! I hope we can grow this together to a bigger event. Nonetheless it was great fun for me to see who would link up.


As announced, part of the linking party is a little highlights-post the following day. It falls to me to pick a few projects that I subjectively present as the highlights today. The decision what to display was very difficult, because I loved all projects. I seriously did! So here goes... 


As a confirmed bookworm, I completely adore Patrice's Book Art. Seriously, isn't this the most ingenious idea?




Check the how-to at Lemon Tree Creations.

Next I loved the seriously glamourous headboard that Jan created. Isn't this the most professional finish?


Jan wrote a step-by-step tutorial on how to glam up your bed on Bobbypins Boardwalk.

What about glamming up yourself for spring? Jerri has just the right thing for you - pretty, pastelly spring earrings.
There are more to see on her blog Simply Sweet Home.

Right - those are today's picks. I hope next week will see lots more nice projects that are stars in their own right... For now I can say that all projects certainly get 5 stars from me...
Thanks for taking part, guys!!!

Best,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonja, thank you so much for highlighting my headboard. I enjoyed your party and was able to visit all the linked blogs, which I loved! Same place, same time next week!

Patrice said...

Thank you so much for the highlight! I appreciate your enthusiasm for books, I have MANY more book crafts to come!